Fusion – What Is It?
SOG’s business model ‘Fusion’, revolves around the regeneration of sites and retention of skills and has been hailed by Government and business leaders as a template for regeneration. From initial data discovery it identifies a wide range of bespoke options relevant to your business needs. Through an understanding of your core activities it develops a tailor-made solution to meet your organisation’s objectives and values as well as any local community needs.
How Does It Work?
What Do You Have To Do?
Fusion is an independent process that allows you and your people to get on with their core activities.
You remain involved and in control throughout the process.
Before Stage Four (Implementation) you will decide how to proceed and whether you wish to lead or for us to facilitate on your behalf.
We are also able to facilitate finance and development partnering to support the implementation process.
What Do You Get?
- Enhanced financial value
- An auditable and justifiable decision-making process
- Outcomes which are seen as positive by staff, unions and stakeholders
- Complementary integration with local community needs
- A positively managed PR process throughout
- A positive legacy whether through disposal or development